Playing the Short Game: Parts 24-28 are now up
I'm a tad behind posting updates about the blog series that I'm writing at Amazing Stories on how to market and sell your short fiction--and more. I'm now dealing with a another set of topics on what can happen (and what you can make happen) after you've started to sell your stories. Here's an update on the latest posts over the recent weeks:
- Part 24 – Let the Band Ring Out and the Banners Fly: To promote or not to promote
- Part 25 – A Writer’s Magic Bakery: Selling your stories again (and again, and again…)
- Part 26 – Bonjour / Hola / Ciao: Selling foreign language rights
- Part 27 – Bonjour / Hola / Ciao: Selling foreign language rights (conclusion)
- Part 28 – Cool Stuff That Might Happen (or Not): Awards, Best of Anthologies, Movies
Check them out and please feel free to leave comments or questions.